Marisa Nava, Ph.D.
Dr. Nava provides a variety of services to help children, adolescents, young adults, and families. Services provided include:
Psychotherapy Services for Children, Adolescents and Young Adults (45-50 minute sessions):
- Anxiety Disorders
- Adjustment to Parental Separation/Divorce
- Preschool Issues (Separation Anxiety, Sleep Disturbances, Parent-Child Relational Problems, etc.)
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Social Skills Training
- Behavior Management
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
Co-Parenting Services (60 minute sessions)*:
- Services for parents to learn how to work as a team and improve communication skills (for married, divorced, and separating families)
- Development and/or modification of parenting plans
Collaborative Practice Services (60 minute sessions)*:
- Child Specialist
- Divorce Coach
A 'Collaborative Divorce Knowledge Kit' can also be downloaded at http://www.collaborativepractice.com/_t.asp?T=Kit.
Mediation Services (60 minute sessions)*:
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Parenting Plans
Research from Dr. Robert Emery regarding the effects of divorce mediation can be found at the following website: http://emeryondivorce.com/divorce_mediation_study.php
*Please note insurance DOES NOT cover Coparenting, Collaborative Practice, or Mediation Services.